Summer is the season for celebrating the Sun. Those of us who live in the Northern Hemisphere just enjoyed the longest day of the year with Summer Solstice (June 20- 21).
In many traditional cultures, the summer solstice is one of the most sacred days of the year, as it marks the start of abundant sunlight, which brightens our mood and elevates physical energy. Midsummer days are supercharged with the powerful rays of Helios, which makes it an ideal time for making new resolutions, firing up romance, and enjoying ripe fruits; especially strawberries. I strongly encourage you to do all three.
People gripe about New Year’s resolutions, but the problem is that, unlike other goal sets, many of us forget to revisit them. Now that half a year has passed and the days are at their longest, it’s the perfect time to revisit our goals. First, here are a few ideas for new resolutions:
- Diet: Need to shed that beer belly? Enjoy organic summer salads and plenty of pasture-based protein sources such as free-range eggs and chickens, grass-fed beef, or lamb, and sustainably-caught sea food. And if you really want the pounds to melt away, cut out carbohydrates such as bread, bagels, pasta, and sugar.
- Exercise: Tired of the same old routine? Try burst training.
- De-Clutter: Dump out junk, and move furniture around to revitalize and bring new energy to your personal space.
- Set Your Goals: Make a list of the top five things you would like to accomplish before the end of 2013, and action steps to make it happen.
Summer Solstice Date Ideas
Second, here’s a list of romantic date ideas perfect for the blossoming of summer seduction:
- Picnic: So much more creative and romantic than a dinner at a restaurant. Go to your local deli, get some cold cuts, cheese, chocolates and a bottle
of wine, and take your girl to the park.
- Moon Worship: There’s nothing more sexy than lunar kisses. Find out when the Moon is full, and go for a moon-lit hike. Just be sure to stick to trails that don’t have too much forest cover, or your walk may venture into creepy territory.
- Go Wild: Although a dozen red roses are very nice, picking her a bouquet of wild flowers is truly original.
- Bonfire Party: Host a bonfire party on the beach with your friends. There’s something about the ability to start a good flame that signals to her your manly, primal skills. It’s a sure way to fire up her desire for you. Please make sure that it is legal to build a bonfire at your selected beach first!
And last; try this super easy recipe that highlights the luscious, succulent, heart-shaped delights of Summer.
Summer Solstice Frozen Strawberry Snack Recipe
Here are some interesting facts you may not know about strawberries:
- It is part of the Rosaceae family, which includes roses, pears, apples, peaches & raspberries.
- There are over 600 varieties of strawberries.
- It is actually not a fruit, but an enlarged receptacle of the flower of the plant.
- During the Middle Ages, strawberries were a symbol of prosperity, perfection, and peace.
- Just 1 cup of the fresh stuff will provide over 136% of the daily allowance of vitamin C.
- Strawberries make an awesome facial mask that helps to treat acne and give a supple, fresh glow to your skin! I know what you’re thinking: “Men don’t do facials!” The fact remains that women are attracted to guys with good skin, as it is a sign of vibrant health. What you do in the bathroom is your business, whether it’s facials or anything else. If you’re willing to put in a little effort to have sexy skin, see the instructions below the snack recipe.
Sensational Strawberry Ice Cubes Recipe
- 4 oz. strawberries, stems removed
- ¼ cup Brown Rice Syrup, or Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
Pour mixture into ice tray cubes and allow to set (About three hours).
Makes approximately 8–10 tasty cubes.
Strawberry Natural Facial
While waiting for the Sensational Strawberry Cubes to set, why not make your own skin sensational?
Simply mash 2 or 3 fresh strawberries and mix with one Tbsp. plain (full fat) yogurt. Please don’t be tempted to eat this before it gets onto your face!
Relax, lie down, smooth the mixture onto your face and rest for 10–15 minutes. Then, rinse off with warm water. Look in the mirror and smile!
Strawberries contain salicylic acid and vitamin C which are very healing to acne-prone skin.
Your Kitchen Seduction Ally,
Curious about aphrodisiacs?
Does Damiana really work? How does Maca make you manly? What is the secret ingredient to get her in the mood? Get the hard facts with this free download.
Learn the real deal on the most potent and effective aphrodisiacs. 5 best for you, and 5 best for her. PLUS easy and delicious recipes( with mouthwatering photos) using these libido stimulating, passion promoting ingredients that will deliver sensual satisfaction with every bite!
Bonus: Included are 5 things to avoid if you want to keep it up!